By Albert M. Cook,Janice Miller Polgar
It’s right here: the most recent version of the only textual content you want to grasp assistive options, make convinced scientific judgements, and support increase the standard of lifestyles for individuals with disabilities. in line with the Human job Assistive know-how (HAAT) version, Assistive applied sciences: ideas and perform, 4th Edition offers specific assurance of the huge diversity of units, providers, and practices that contain assistive know-how, and specializes in the connection among the human person and the assisted job inside of particular contexts. up-to-date and accelerated, this new version good points insurance of recent moral concerns, extra particular purposes of the HAAT version, and numerous worldwide concerns highlighting expertise purposes and repair supply in constructing countries.
- Human job Assistive know-how (HAAT) framework demonstrates assistive expertise inside of universal, daily contexts for extra proper application.
- Focus on scientific program guides you in utilising thoughts to real-world situations.
- Review questions and bankruptcy summaries in each one bankruptcy assist you investigate your knowing and establish parts the place extra examine is needed.
- Content at the effect of AT on childrens and the position of AT in play and schooling for kids with disabilities demonstrates how AT can be utilized for early intervention and to reinforce improvement.
- Coverage of adjusting AT wishes throughout the lifespan emphasizes how AT matches into people’s lives and contributes to their complete participation in society.
- Principles and perform of assistive technology presents the root for potent decision-making.
- NEW! worldwide concerns content broadens the point of interest of program past North the US to incorporate know-how purposes and repair supply in constructing countries.
- NEW! moral concerns and occupational justice content exposes you to very important info as you begin interacting with clients.
- NEW! extra case studies additional through the textual content foster an figuring out of the way assistive applied sciences are used and the way they function.
- NEW! up to date content material reflects present know-how and is helping continue you current.
- NEW! particular purposes of the HAAT version in all the chapters on particular applied sciences and extra emphasis at the interactions one of the parts make content material even more straightforward to appreciate.
Read Online or Download Assistive Technologies- E-Book: Principles and Practice PDF
Best allied health professions books
ORTHOPEDIC handbook remedy, 2/e is widely up-to-date and offers all glossy foundations of orthopedic guide treatment, together with sufferer administration, scientific reasoning, reflective perform, and challenge fixing. Its entire, local method of the physique is helping therapists synthesize new learn, didactic wisdom, and scientific services.
Written through and on behalf of the organization of Occupational wellbeing and fitness Nurse Practitioners (AOHNP). This textbook offers a realistic consultant for these education as, or practicing inside of, occupational overall healthiness nursing. all in favour of the health and wellbeing of the folks at paintings and the consequences of labor on future health and wellbeing and fitness on paintings, this specific department of public well-being nursing calls for particular wisdom and abilities.
Lengthy awaited, this effective surgical atlas covers all elements of neuro-otology and lateral cranium base approaches in comprehensively intimately. The lavishly illustrated step by step advisor is written by way of American specialists to make sure continuity among themes. The textual content is very established with step by step rationalization of every surgery and counsel and methods sections in addition to a PEARLS part in each one bankruptcy.
Es wird die Entwicklung eines modularen Robotersystems beschrieben, das bisher manuell erledigte Arbeitsschritte automatische durchführt. Ziel einer solchen Automatisierung ist einerseits den nötigen Persomal- und Kostenaufwand zu reduzieren und wissenschaftiche Erkentnisse schneller und leichter zu erzielen.
- Surviving 9/11: Impact and Experiences of Occupational Therapy Practitioners (Occupational Therapy in Mental Health)
- AUDIOLOGY Practice Management
- Safe at Home with Assistive Technology (Springerbriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Neurophysiologische Behandlung bei Erwachsenen: Grundlagen der Neurologie, Behandlungskonzepte, Alltagsorientierte Therapieansätze (German Edition)
Additional resources for Assistive Technologies- E-Book: Principles and Practice
Assistive Technologies- E-Book: Principles and Practice by Albert M. Cook,Janice Miller Polgar