By Marcia J, PhD, MPH, FACRM Scherer
Integrating present examine with the reviews of individuals with cognitive disabilities, this quantity examines how assistive and cognitive aid applied sciences are being harnessed to supply advice for considering, remembering, and studying. The publication vividly describes real-life events during which cognitively impaired members use assistive helps and the benefits and obstacles those participants understand from their use. It presents info on how cognitively impaired members and their households and caregivers can decide upon the main acceptable applied sciences from a big selection of lodgings and assets, together with individualized protocols of alternative types of help to facilitate optimum functioning.
The textual content bargains practitioners a accomplished and systematic technique for making sure their consumers' powerful software and usage of this expertise. This ebook also will supply perception for clients of assistive know-how and their households and caregivers to make sure optimum expertise use.
Key positive aspects:
- Outlines a good method for integrating assistive applied sciences into the actions and way of life of clients with cognitive disabilities
- Explains find out how to fit people with the main applicable units to augment self sufficient functioning
- Provides an in depth assessment of neurological and actual features of varied cognitive disabilities current at beginning or got via coincidence, disease, or aging
- Includes figures, checklists, evaluate instruments, and illustrations during the textual content for more desirable studying
Read Online or Download Assistive Technologies and Other Supports for People With Brain Impairment PDF
Similar allied health professions books
ORTHOPEDIC handbook treatment, 2/e is widely up-to-date and offers all glossy foundations of orthopedic handbook treatment, together with sufferer administration, scientific reasoning, reflective perform, and challenge fixing. Its finished, local method of the physique is helping therapists synthesize new learn, didactic wisdom, and scientific services.
Written by means of and on behalf of the organization of Occupational wellbeing and fitness Nurse Practitioners (AOHNP). This textbook presents a pragmatic consultant for these education as, or training inside, occupational overall healthiness nursing. desirous about the well-being of the folk at paintings and the consequences of labor on healthiness and health and wellbeing on paintings, this designated department of public future health nursing calls for particular wisdom and abilities.
Lengthy awaited, this high quality surgical atlas covers all facets of neuro-otology and lateral cranium base tactics in comprehensively intimately. The lavishly illustrated step by step advisor is written by means of American specialists to make sure continuity among issues. The textual content is extremely dependent with step by step clarification of every surgery and assistance and methods sections in addition to a PEARLS part in each one bankruptcy.
Es wird die Entwicklung eines modularen Robotersystems beschrieben, das bisher manuell erledigte Arbeitsschritte automatische durchführt. Ziel einer solchen Automatisierung ist einerseits den nötigen Persomal- und Kostenaufwand zu reduzieren und wissenschaftiche Erkentnisse schneller und leichter zu erzielen.
- Clinical Parasitology - E-Book: A Practical Approach
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (Imaging in Medical Diagnosis and Therapy)
- Health Promotion and Preventive Programs: Models of Occupational Therapy Practice
- Radiologie: Bildgebende Verfahren, Strahlentherapie, Nuklearmedizin und Strahlenschutz (German Edition)
Additional resources for Assistive Technologies and Other Supports for People With Brain Impairment
Assistive Technologies and Other Supports for People With Brain Impairment by Marcia J, PhD, MPH, FACRM Scherer